Friday, January 9, 2009

One of Those Days

Yesterday was a joker, where i have to wake up early in the morning, pass all my big and small motion, dress up and i went you to class in full spirit. But in the middle of my journey to my lecture, my classmate travel the opposite the direction of mine. One word for this situation 'Disappointed'. Next, i found my body were convert to islam and i was taught to breath with stomach instant of lungs so you wont lose o2 amount-_-. But the joker for the day did not happen in the day light, When i was ride in my iron horse, i stuck my front wheel in the my ride mate on his back wheel when he rush turn in front of me, not his fraught just my horse not in condition-_-. i only suffered minor injuring but my horse head was twisted but is was ok.

1 comment: