Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happiness Around The Corner

Not much happen lately, just normal brain and ears washing. Everyone have been busy for there things, me myself also being burden by tons of assignments and and project stuff not that why my blog were silence awhile. Cny is around the corner, that mean a long journey and very very tired journey await me T.T. My emotion lately are not easy, the cause for it maybe i felt myself.....how to put it in words......erm.....put it this way, you want to try to help someone to lighthen their burden and stress but idealess to do it. Maybe the prefect words for it is useless. All i can do is to give moral support -_-. Maybe i didnt fit to to be her speacial one. The cny event in my university had ended. The event was a joker, we were promise with a fantastic banquet well we enjoy the show the prepared for us but the fantastic banquet became our dailly food we suffer for each sem only batter a bit -_-, i m not the guy who really care about the money for the food but this is out of the question.

1 comment:

  1. update ur blog la.. sayang..
    hehe..
    happy cny my fren..
    gong xi fa chai

    ReplyDelete