Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Moo Moo Year

Yup! the mouse had pass, now here come the ox. All the people roaming around with new year, new start, but for me is just another continue episode of my life with same old look just fat a bit already, stress and same target which i cant get there because of limited guts-_-. The whole week was an extremely tired visiting Marathon. Every minutes and sec counts until my sleep and rest also being taken T.T. But after the marathon i did`t come back with empty hand, i bring alone my friends and family future together, this is lucky year for me. My family population had increase, and i have this uncle title carry with me now, that mean i had grown old...haizzz. As for my friends, after one gathering i only acknowledge that my friends numbers cannot fit with 4 vans-_-, next need to rent a commercial bus. But journeys with friends was very fun and bring back the nostalgic moment when we still at high school^^. Now, when i alone and writing this blog i miss one that today is her special day, her birthday, what i can do now is just wish her happy birthday nothing else-_-.

No comments:

Post a Comment