Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Begining

Here i am sitting in front of my electronic partner, clearing my thoughts and exploring the past that i gone through all this while. I am not the writing type but trend pull me in and supported by my overflow of unused time(boring^^). As a starter for my blog, let me describe the my physical state as while as my in feel state. Physically i just recovered from my one month sick package which included flu, all type of cough which scared me to death when my doctor suspect i got `tibi` but i am not the lucky one^^ , fever and the must torturing is that i injured my back which haven`t fully recover until today T.T. As for my inner feeling, i am not denying that i got feel for someone, but some how this feeling is full of cloud and i cant make up my mind. If i dun make up my mind soon i think the consequences are lifetime regret^^. As for my surrounding, i have to adept two place in one year which i had no problem so far except for traveling time from one place to another T.T. Friends wise i confront minor problem adapting to my friends came from different background and lifestyle but this wont drag me down because i only holding on one thing, friend is friend. Ok enough of my long winded first post, stick with me if want to know my lastest up date^^.

4 comments:

  1. wat kinda template is this?
    only girls will choose such colorful background ler..
    change it for god sake!
    *welcome to the world of bloggers btw.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walau everyone start to blog meh..=.="

    ReplyDelete
  3. hei i trying my best to fine an nice background leh you think i very like this meh-_-.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat kind of color is this la..only girls will use it la..surprisingly feng also using the same color..so gay..

    ReplyDelete