Sunday, July 5, 2009

I`m Back^^

Here i m again sitting in the middle of concrete jungle drinking refreshing large cub of green tea which i think not really refreshing and taste normal^^you know what i mean. It`s been long a long time that i reflect what i did in this recent pass. So let me start will my life in this two mouth of wake shit eat and spent money routine, man speaking of spending money i used a big part of my fortune in this very holiday unrealized and shocking. The total spent total up at 4 digit figures and stop my heart beat by 0.75 sec^^. Next, here come my double kill story, to people out there dun try this at home. The day start with early badminton game, with confident and moral support from frens, i tried the jump smash with back jump i dunno how i did it but i success. With the big smile on my face and great result in front if my eyes i land on our very earth with my body almost 45 degree if you cant figure out, you can try standing with body not straight up^^. When i realize that my ass was going to kiss the floor, i try one of the jackie chan movie spinning the body in the mid air to land at my front body with my hand as suspention. But i fail and end up injury on my back cause by dynamic twisting stun^^ but the pain was not that serious. At the end of the badminton game i recieve a sms stating there are basket ball match at the afternoon, and i agreed to join forgeted that i already hurt my back. When my basket ball match reach the climax where score are tailling each other, tragic happen. When my opponent try a three point shot and miss, i ran to the spot where the ball falls and wait my oppotunity to go for the ball. But at that very moment, my opponent spotted me and try to prevent me from getting the ball by stading behind me with his nee on my ass. The ball fall at the spot i calculated andi jump like a fat gorilla and success, i get the ball. At that moment my body was free falling, and i cant control my landing spot, at that very moment also my opponent behind me step at my landing spot with his nee facing my back. Yup i land my back directly on his nee throwing me off balance and landed on my feet as it was good sign but i landed at the wrong orientation and twist my ankle. Well my feet and back keep sending sign pain signal to my brain i heard ppl shouting "Double KILL" man, if can still stand and walk i already land pounches on their face^^. I spent one night hospitalize and on the wheel chair for 1 and half weeks. As a sinompsis for the long winded story, i hurt my back and my ankle and sit on the wheel chair for the 1 and half week. As for my emotion and feeling lately, i give it a great and deep thinking of it, i slam the door to my pass and keep it locked forever and i also decided that i will not chasing after feeling and hopes that never fruit and breed flower, cause it just make my life like washing machine hoping the cloth wash inside will be clean and unharm with all hard work did to it but end up clean but with holes on it(damn this is the worst comparision). What my ex gf say was correct, if the person is mean to be your special one, it will workout with only a finger lift of affort and you can feel it weather one relation can workout or not at the very beginning. So, When i understand this, i feel vey stupid and naive, hoping something that 1 and a billion chance to get it. So i decided to wake up and live on reality, sorry and thank for those who incourge me in my quest to achieve my hope.

1 comment:

  1. walau~~ur write essays is it..?write so long...read til blur blur~~haha...anyway...welcome back to hell...haha....wish u happy in hell here...wakaka~~

    ReplyDelete