Thursday, May 21, 2009

What HAppen To The World??(Reverse)

Early in the morning when i was clicking my mouse in front of my laptop, i was shock with a phone call. The First sound get into my ears was a sound from a crying girl which i not yet know her identity( i didn't see my caller id in my phone^^) and the first work came out from her is "(my name) i m suffering and i dun want to break up with my bf". I was half asleep cause it was very early in the morning and was wake by that statement. I was thinking that girl is trying to commit suicide, i try my best to calm her down i try get to know what happen to her. After half hour of baby sitting and also listening to her mumble about her bf i get to understand what happen(i very sleepy that time). She say her bf ignoring her care and dun want to share any problems with her. Haizzz, with tear in her eyes and also noise of her nose(try to cry if dun understand^^), She tell her story in detail i also feel pity about her situation. In my last post i try to describe girls betrayal and misunderstand of guys, I her situation the my description is the same but only the change of sex. I myself as a guy i know, guys ego are very strong, they dun want to lost face in front of ppl exspecially thier gf. They dun share their problem and sad with their love one to this kind of MAN they think this show weakness. I but guy i m sorry but please trow away that ego, you just hurting others feeling and you are not very man(ying) exspeacial for those who love you. Sharing your problem doesn't show you are weak, we as human cant live happily in this world alone. Let others help you and inprove the relationship in the progress. As for gf caring, some guys threat is caring as something annoying for example, Gf dun want his bf to gamble much, the bf thought this gf try to control him and restrict him but what happen the the bf, he lose all his pocket money and he ask money from his gf. This what happen to my friend that call me this morning. Haizzz, His bf also one of my friend look at them i also feel pity. The girl stop crying after given advise and opinion but her problem i just begin. Without know what happen to her, i say bb and hang up my phone. I hope both of them find a solution to thier problem^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment