Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tsunami Feeling

When you riding on a wave with your surf board, you will feel very nice and high when you at the highest point of that wave. But, when then wave reach the coast of the beach it will come down crashing on to the beach. That is what i feeling now, hope and disappointed. Seriously i m losing confident on this love issue already after i had been through a massive lose of my life. After that break up, i taught i had overcome it and move on with my life but somehow it keep hunting me when ever i come to this issue. I dun want to make it as excuse but, i really hope that someone can give me back my confident. Lately i went to a trip where that place is always covered by cloud, it was a nice trip, where i enjoy the weather and condition there, very relaxing. Got nice and also unpleasing feeling but overall NICE. Other then relaxing, there is one hidden quest that i bring along. At the beginning of the quest everything when very smooth and i strongly believe that was my day, but one she step out from bus we are like a magnet only i m opposite poll-_-. If the reason given is paiseh(shy), then you think my face thick like safe vault?-_- dun understand and can't find the answer why. Maybe i will call it for a moment and dun want to walk on this endless road.

No comments:

Post a Comment